Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years Eve, another sleep through!

New Years Eve day, what can I say? I had to have a tooth pulled, yuk! In fact, this is the second tooth I have had pulled in a month. What a pain in the rump, having a tooth pulled on New Years Eve day but I figured if I didn't do it soon the tooth would act up and than the dentists would all be out New Years Day and my ship would have been sunk! So here I sit blogging with one less tooth. Due the inconvenience of being toothless, I once again fell asleep before the big clock chimed and missed all the celebrating. I did stop in with April to our neighbors Janice and Robin to say my Happy New Years and all that before ducking out the door and racing to get the couch. Getting a tooth pulled can take it out of you!

Hi I am Debby, the eldest daughter of the family, 57 yrs old now....wow, where did the time go.

It's my brainy idea to write this blog for my family this year.

I suspect that if we work really hard, portions of this year will be exciting and filled with cool news that even strangers who might not know us would love to hear! I will give this a ry and we will see.

My family is originally from Altoona, Pa. We were a family of eight children, one boy and 7 girls born to Louis and Anna (Maillard) Muscatelli. The son, the eldest, Dennis, also known as Denny passed several years ago at the age of 37 from a heart attack. Someday, not now, I will talk more about that but for now you get the picture, we are a big family.

Here's the run down:

Dennis married once to a Susan Barefoot from Altoona, Pa, divorced and now deceased from heart problems
Debby single, and gay living with a 20 year partner named April.
Shari married to Richard Depp from Altoona, Pa....2 children-a boy and a girl
Vicci married to William (Bill) Noel from Altoona, PA 2 children Kelly and Nicole
Tracy married to Brian Thomson from Scotland 3 boys, Alex, Sammy and Max
Jill living with Glen Carr not married but if you ask her she is married. more on this later....... a boy and girl, Daniel and Jessica
Jennifer married to James Sutherland from Scotland a boy and a girl Bella and Nicholas
and finally Christina married to Harold Stewart from California one buy Hunter

DO THE MATH WE ARE A BIG FAMILY!

Anyways, enough for introductions for now!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment